Supporting students and teachers in bringing mental health awareness along with positive coping skills into their lives.
Spring into action and check-in on your mental wellness!
We all have mental health. It’s a part of being human!
Just like you can take steps to maintain and improve your physical health, you can also take steps to maintain and improve your mental health.
There are a variety of things that anyone can do to take care of their mental wellness. Here are 11 suggestions for you to consider:
- Doing good feels good! Find a way to help someone else or show kindness to others.
- Spend time with loved ones! Take time to connect with the people you care about.
- Get moving! Move your body and remember, motion impacts emotion.
- Nourish your whole self! Do your best to make healthy food choices for your body and your brain.
- Be mindful! Get outside and pay attention to the sunshine, the trees, the air, the sights, the smells and the beauty that exist all around.
- Get some ZZZZ’s! Good sleep is an important contributor to good health.
- Explore your passions! Enjoy a favourite pastime or try something new.
- Relax your mind! Try one of the Project 11 Mindful Moments and give yourself a real break.
- Take time to reflect! Journal your thoughts, your wonderings and your hopes or simply daydream about them.
- Reach out for help! Get the support you deserve.
- Breathe! Allow yourself the time to breathe deeply to find your calm, courage and clarity. Just breathe.
Que ferez-vous pour votre santé mentale aujourd’hui?
Do you have a question that we didn't cover in our FAQs? Please feel free to contact us!
Begin the process of gaining access to our curriculum by registering for training!
We now offer online training! Click here to view our upcoming sessions dates.